- What’s causing media stocks to dwindle?
- Surviving era of profit warnings and price losses
- Powered to fail: The paradox of big projects, excess power and high power costs
- Four Digital Trends Changing the Banking Industry
- Silver lining in the Safaricom split narrative
- Equity Bank is strong but with an Achilles heel
- Safaricom: Value Investing Against Bear Runs
- PesaLink: the silver lining in bank stocks
- Ditch that Merry-Go-Round Club Now
- Weak shilling, subdued market, great opportunity!
- Investing Through NSE Bear Runs
- Is there Hope for Kenya Airways?
- REITS 101: A Premier on Real Estate Investment Trusts
- The Leading Supplier of CO2 in East Africa
- Atlas Development Support Services - Why Ethiopia?
- A brief on Equity Group Holdings
- The Potential of Kengen
- Part 9: Being a Good Company Does'nt Mean Being a Good Stock
- Why you should accumulate Safaricom shares
- Part 8: Buy the Rumour, Sell the Fact
- Part 7: You Can't Go Broke Taking a Profit
- Part 6: A Paper Loss Is Not a Loss
- Part 5: If Institutional Investors are Buying, Then The Stock Must Be a very Good
- Part 4: Cut Your Losses and Let Your Profits Run.
- Part 3: Buy the Stock That Splits
myStocks Blog & Market Commentary
Intelligent investors are busy purchasing stocks now, such that when the market recovers, their portfolio averages will be low enough to start gaining earlier than their counterparts who are waiting to start buying when the hype about markets rebound hits the mainstream news channels.
Kenya Airways' increase in operating costs has led to reduced margins with costs associated with leasing aircrafts and outsourcing services highlighted as the main problem. What is being done to overturn this situation?
REITs are transforming how people are investing especially in the real estate sector around the world. Ultimately, the successful performance of the REITs to a large extent depends on the ability of the owners/agents to successfully operate the underlying properties
Carbacid Investment Limited, a manufacturing and investment company, is a publicly listed company on the Nairobi Securities Exchange, Kenya. The company is the largest supplier of pure natural CO2 in East Africa amid stiff competition. Can it sustain its market share? Is it a good counter to have in your portfolio?
Atlas Development Support Services is an African focused support services and logistics company with established offices across East Africa as well as Liberia. The company provides support service solutions to various sectors including oil & gas, mining, construction, NGOs and the Government. It is cross listed on the London Stock Exchange AIM, and the Growth Enterprise Market Segment of the Nairobi Securities Exchange
Equity Bank Group operates in five geographical markets: Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan, Rwanda and Tanzania. Its intrinsic value ranges between KES 49.46 to of KES 55.32. Its achievements, leadership and strategies continue to propel it as a bank worth investing in
KenGen is the leading electric-power generation company in Kenya, producing about 80 percent of electricity consumed in the country. Analysts forecast its share price at around KES 13.32 compared to the current market price of Ksh 7.80. Here is why we would invest in this stock with a long term view.
The common market myth that evaluating a company and evaluating a stock is the same thing is a misconception. At face value this may seem to be fairly logical, but on close scrutiny, there is a great deal of difference between evaluating a stock and evaluating a company.
According to research carried out by various investment analysts, the intrinsic value of the Safaricom share ranges between KES 18.67 to KES 20.69. A consensus forecast survey carried out by 16 polled investment analysts covering Safaricom Limited concluded that the company may outperform the market.
Common Market Myths - Buy the Rumour, Sell the Fact: This myth implies that an investor privy to the hottest and most important rumours that move the markets attains a special position within the financial world
Register on myStocks
IndicesFTSE NSE Kenya 15 IndexFTSE NSE Kenya 25 IndexNSE 20-Share IndexNSE 25-Share IndexNSE All-Share IndexZamara Kenya Equity Index…Zamara Kenya Equity Index…
AgriculturalEaagads LtdKakuziKapchorua Tea Kenya PlcLimuru Tea PlcSasini Tea and Coffee Ltd
Automobiles and AccessoriesCar and General (K) Ltd
BankingBarclays Bank LtdBK Group PlcCo-operative Bank of Kenya…Diamond Trust Bank Kenya LtdEquity Group Holdings LtdHF Group LtdI & M Holdings PlcKCB Group PlcNational Bank of Kenya LtdNIC Group PlcStanbic Holdings PlcStandard Chartered Bank…
Commercial and ServicesDeacons (East Africa) PlcEveready East Africa LtdExpress LtdKenya Airways Plc
Construction and AlliedARM Cement LtdBamburi Cement LtdCrown Berger LtdEast African Cables LtdEast African Portland Cement…
Energy and PetroleumKenolKobil LtdKenya Electricity Generating…Kenya Power and Lighting LtdKenya Power and Lighting 4%…Kenya Power and Lighting 7%…Total Kenya LtdUmeme Ltd
InvestmentCentum Investment Company…Home Afrika LtdKurwitu Ventures LtdOlympia Capital Holdings LtdTrans-Century Ltd
Investment ServicesNairobi Securities Exchange…
Manufacturing and AlliedBAT Kenya PlcBOC Kenya PlcCarbacid Investments PlcEast African Breweries LtdFlame Tree Group Holdings…