- Safaricom: Value Investing Against Bear Runs
- PesaLink: the silver lining in bank stocks
- Ditch that Merry-Go-Round Club Now
- Weak shilling, subdued market, great opportunity!
- Investing Through NSE Bear Runs
- Is there Hope for Kenya Airways?
- REITS 101: A Premier on Real Estate Investment Trusts
- The Leading Supplier of CO2 in East Africa
- Atlas Development Support Services - Why Ethiopia?
- A brief on Equity Group Holdings
- The Potential of Kengen
- Part 9: Being a Good Company Does'nt Mean Being a Good Stock
- Why you should accumulate Safaricom shares
- Part 8: Buy the Rumour, Sell the Fact
- Part 7: You Can't Go Broke Taking a Profit
- Part 6: A Paper Loss Is Not a Loss
- Part 5: If Institutional Investors are Buying, Then The Stock Must Be a very Good
- Part 4: Cut Your Losses and Let Your Profits Run.
- Part 3: Buy the Stock That Splits
- Part 2: The Stock Market Rises as the Bond Market Falls
- Part 1: Buy When There Is Blood on the Street
- Centum: Potential Upside with a Price Target of KES 142.67
- Bamburi Cement: Valuation scenarios using the dividend discount model
- Risks of Buy and Hold Strategy
- Is ARM Cement a buy in spite of the premium valuation?
myStocks Blog & Market Commentary
I & M Bank is a leading private sector bank in Kenya, and has its footprint in Mauritius and Tanzania. Bank One Ltd, a commercial bank in Mauritius where I & M Bank has a 50% stake and increased regional presence through acquisition of CF Union Bank Ltd, now called I & M Bank (T) in Tanzania.
In order to give effect to its changed monetary policy stance, the Central Bank also resumed Repo transactions as part of its Open Market Operations after a gap of almost two years. We expect the Central Bank to regularly carry out repo transactions as part of its Open Market Operations in the next few months.
Kenyan interest rates have been on a declining pattern since December 2008, and reached a low during the month of July 2010. Since then rates there has been a mild upward correction in rates.
Register on myStocks
IndicesNSE 20-Share IndexNSE All-Share Index
AgriculturalEaagads LtdKakuziKapchorua Tea Company LtdLimuru Tea Company LtdSasini Tea and Coffee LtdWilliamson Tea Kenya Ltd
BankingBarclays Bank LtdCo-operative Bank of Kenya…Diamond Trust Bank Kenya LtdEquity Group Holdings LtdHF Group LimitedI & M Holdings LimitedKenya Commercial Bank LtdNational Bank of Kenya LtdNIC Bank LtdStanbic Holdings LtdStandard Chartered Bank Ltd
Commercial and ServicesDeacons (East Africa) PLCExpress Ltd
Construction and AlliedARM Cement LtdBamburi Cement LtdCrown Berger LtdEast African Cables LtdEast African Portland Cement…
Energy and PetroleumKenolKobil LtdKenya Electricity Generating…Kenya Power and Lighting LtdTotal Kenya Ltd
InsuranceBritam Holdings LtdCIC Insurance Group LtdJubilee Holdings LtdKenya Re-Insurance…Liberty Kenya Holdings LtdSanlam Kenya Plc
InvestmentCentum Investment Company…Olympia Capital Holdings LtdTrans-Century Ltd
Investment ServicesNairobi Securities Exchange…
Manufacturing and AlliedBOC Kenya LtdBritish American Tobacco…
Telecommunication and Tech…Safaricom Ltd
Growth Enterprise MarketAtlas African Industries…Flame Tree Group Holdings…Home Afrika LtdKurwitu Ventures Ltd
Real Estate Investment TrustsFahari Income-REIT